[DeTomaso] Air file--where to buy?

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 21:00:36 EDT 2007

Mike,

We bitch about our government, and we should.

But we are actually relatively well governed.

European governments punish their citizens in every way possible. I  was
going to use a four letter work that started with "f" and ended with "k" but  I am
trying improve my vocabulary.

We lived in Italy for four years and have many dear Italian  friends. One
friend and his wife visited us in CA a couple of years ago. He  asked how much it
would cost to fly LA-Rome-LA. When he saw the U.S. price for a  ticket, he
came within a whisker of crying. He paid 3X the cost of our  ticket price to fly
Rome-LA-Rome.

If you are looking for an air powered "cheese grater" file for  body work,
Harbor Freight did have them. They aren't listed on the site  currently, so I
would try a body shop supply store.

If it is some other kind of air powered file, let me know what you  find.
Because I don't have one and I want one ;<).

Have fun,

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com