[DeTomaso] Front suspension - Disassembly, Day 1

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 31 16:25:52 EDT 2007

MD,

A good point.  I know the brackets on the a-arms are fine, I took them
both off last night.  I still need to look at the others attached to
the front frame.

I'm starting to get prices on items.  Right now it's not looking like
I need to replace bushings up front.  I know I have a bad one in back
though.  I have to go back through all the emails and see what is
recommended, and decide which way I wish to go.

Asa Jay