[DeTomaso] NPC--drag racing question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jul 31 10:42:41 EDT 2007

If it was a drag racing "rail" (long skinny dragster), then the 4.87
would be the elapsed time in the quarter mile.  Some of the fastest
rails in drag racing can reach the quarter in less than four seconds.
What I don't get is the slow speed.  I thought at about four seconds the
car should be going darn near 200 mph.  Unless of course, this was an
eigth mile track.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie