[DeTomaso] Reverse Found!

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Mon Jul 30 16:36:00 EDT 2007

>Larry wrote :
>Then is knowledge still knowledge if you can not remember it?

Yes!Thats the good thing about charing knowledge with others,if you forget
,its still there with us as long as we remember :)

Øyvind Bakken

>I have a notebook in my shop called "My Brain". It is full of all the
things I should remember/know, the finish side of  > wood goes up on what
saw, chuck speeds on the mill for the size of end mill, tig setting for
different metals on and on >and on.

Larry (now where did I put my brain?) - Cleveland