[DeTomaso] LA Enterprises

Nolan Scheid Nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Mon Jul 30 16:17:47 EDT 2007

Hey Dawg.
Mike Drew must be trading notes with you.
:)
He is giving me the same advice.

The Cobra idea is longer term to use the Sprint car engine. The Pantera will come first.
The Pantera is still in my brother in law's barn. I need to get the ZF wrapped up and delivered so we can get the Pantera driving. I did make a BIG mistake by not finishing it in one session. I have learned and won't take this path again.

I have caught my second wind and getting back to cars, castles and shops all at the same time.
Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by. It just doesn't seem that long ago since our kickin the Dawg tour down to see everyone.

Larry, I am sorry to report that there is not much more of a shop yet. I did set a couple shipping containers about 20' apart and put a tent roof over. For the moment it feels much better than being on the gravel in the sun.

Last month we put in a grass back yard so Lynnette's honey do list has eased up a bunch. Per my normal M.O. a grass yard turned into a fun adventure that started with a Cat 320 excavator to set a Pantera sized rock for a water fall. Then the fun really got rolling. I put Katie (now 8) on the mini Excavator digging a pond and Nolie (now 9) in the skid steer to carry away the dirt. I know there are easier ways to do these things but it was a real hoot.

All my best to everyone.
Nolan