[DeTomaso] Cat Eye Quad light relay control

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 30 12:30:53 EDT 2007

Those of you with quad lights, we just installed the normal headlight relay fix into a Pantera with one change. I put in a diode (when the highs are on) which lets the high beam relay back feed the low beam relay but when you switch back to low beam, the diode prevents the power from feeding the high beam relaw. This is a simple fix but made a big difference in the light output with the highs on. Maybe we can get a tec blurb in the new letter. Thanks all.

Kirk Evans     --- AmeriSport ---