[DeTomaso] Fw: Overheating issue resolved

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Mon Jul 30 11:06:36 EDT 2007

<<replacing the stock brakes with something better>>
PORTERFIELD Pads (street version). Make sure you get them to weld the "tab"
on at no extra cost. The best $200 you'll spend.

<<fuel injection>>
Check out the "retrotek" conversion. Looks simple and affordable, but new on
the market.

<< electronic ignition. Does anyone recommend a good article regarding
> the conversion and where to get the parts ? Any traps to watch out for ?>>

 Pertronix (sp) is a cheap and realiable way to get rid of the points.
Will