[DeTomaso] Johnny Woods service platforms--only ONE left!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 22:04:37 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/29/07 18 56 26, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Must be goine, there is no buy-it-now button the page anymore.
> :)

Almost a dozen people have e-mailed me, asking for the final platform.   At
least (and hopefully no more than) one person actually went to the website and
bought it.   I have to wait for final word from Johnny Woods, but it appears
that it's going to Orville Burg in the Houston area.

These suckers have been cluttering up the front of my house for a year and a
half, which was well-known, yet when there's only one left, suddenly people
are coming out of the woodwork to buy the last one.   People are funny things. :>
)