[DeTomaso] Johnny Woods service platforms--only ONE left!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 19:05:20 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

Last year, I got a pallet of dedicated Pantera service platforms from Johnny
Woods in the UK, and I've been distributing them for him in the US ever since.
  I had more than 40 of them originally, but as of yesterday there is only
ONE left.

Due to the fact that they are so labor-intensive to create, Johnny doesn't
plan on making any more--at least, not anytime soon.   So if you have been
thinking about getting one, you'd better be the first one to act.

For those who aren't aware, these platforms are simply a comfortable place to
work in the Pantera's engine bay.   The back legs sit neatly on the chassis
(except for the very early pushbutton cars, which don't have the same chassis
structure), and the front hooks over the camber bar.   (Note that the platform
won't work with the Hall/Byars chassis stiffening kit without extensive
modifications).

I have one of these things for myself and have used it quite a bit in the
past few weeks.   It really does make working on the engine a convenient
pleasure.   They are extremely well-finished, as they are made of steel, which is then
powdercoated silver, and trimmed with a very dense neoprene kneepad, wooden
platform and a metal tool/parts tray.

The E-bay store link is a mile long; here's the short version:

http://tinyurl.com/33tfz2

First guy that goes to that link and buys it, wins.   Everybody else,
doesn't. :<(