[DeTomaso] EFI

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 18:28:48 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/29/07 15 19 36, dbakker at arrayasolutions.com writes:

> Im looking at putting an EFI system in. There seems to be no direct bolt
> ons for the cleveland so I was thinking of using edlebrocks windosr system with
> an adapter plate. Has anyone heard of doing this before? Is there a better
> way?

There are a couple of bolt-on systems out there; Dennis Quella at Pantera
Performance Center has been selling various Haltech-based systems for many years
now.   Beautiful, excellent, expensive.   An alternative is a Holley
Pro-Jection system which basically replaces a carburetor with what amounts to an
electronic carburetor.

Lots of other people here have various fuel injection systems on their 351Cs
and I'm sure you'll hear more shortly.