[DeTomaso] PIM

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jul 27 19:46:17 EDT 2007

As all have already said, all of the vendors have their good and bad
stories.  When I first met Jerry, my first impression of him was that he was
"stand offish".  Over the years as I've gotten to know him better, I've
found him to be a great guy, just a bit on the quiet side.  Sure he may not
be the totally helpful "text book salesman" but he will talk to you for as
long as it takes to solve a problem and has the patience to help new guys
who know nothing and for me this is what counts.  You may have to initiate
the conversations with him but he will do his best to help you.  Not all of
us have the "gift of gab" and anyone can talk the talk but it's what inside
and if they are willing to "walk the walk" that counts.  Personally, I
prefer the walkers to the talkers and I've found Jerry certainly to be a
"walker".  My humble opinion based on experience.

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis