[DeTomaso] Latest Profiles

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 17:23:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/26/07 9:49:25 AM, timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com writes:

>   The latest issue of Profiles was very nicely done.  It is one of the best
> issues in many years.
>
>   Congrats and thank you.

Thanks Scott--I appreciate the kudos, although I am personally quite
disappointed with this most recent issue.   Somehow the printer goofed up and printed
almost all of it at unacceptably low resolution; the photos which were sent to
them crisp and clear came out looking vague and fuzzy--except, strangly
enough, for the very first and very last pages (the black-and-white pages).   If
you look at the last page, and see how nice the photos look, then flip through
the rest of the book, the difference becomes obvious.

I have been playing phone tag with the printer for a week seeking an
explanation of what they did wrong and what they will do to prevent this from
happening again.   A big-time KITA session, in other words....

Mike (chugging away on the next two issues simulataneously....)