[DeTomaso] PIM

dferrato at aol.com dferrato at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 16:09:02 EDT 2007

You know I wouldn't have my car today, had Gary Hall not spent a good
two hours with me graciously explaining everything you can imagine
about Panteras, when I stumbled into his shop and obviously had no
intention of buying anything. And, certainly Gary gets his share of
bad press. I have to remind myself that we are so lucky to have
dedicated vendors at all, and if sometimes we get less than stellar
service or treatment, its a small price to pay for the community we
have.
Dave Ferrato #5972