[DeTomaso] radiator

Dickruzzindesign at aol.com Dickruzzindesign at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 18:34:34 EDT 2007

Have a double row aluminum replica of yours made at a reputable radiator shop
for a lot less than any suppliers. You will also have someone to go to if you
have a problem, and they will make it fit.

I took   my car to a good shop that was used to doing different kinds of
specialty vehicles as well as normal run of the mill radiator and air-conditioning
repair. They took the original out, replicated it with a two row one inch
tube crossflow radiator, fit it, checked the water pump flow, etc.

They recommended a shroud for the twin 25 amp fans that I had, I said OK.
They guaranteed that the car would cool.

Two weeks ago in 100 degree weather I ran on the free way at 180 degrees. My
fans turn so fast, when off at speed, that the little amber light on the IP
that tells me the fans are on glows strongly.

My C-6 Corvette has a one row aluminum crossflow, it also cools fine but has
a much hotter thermostat.

My cost installed was less than the comparable aluminum radiators in several
speed equipment catalogs

All the best,
Dick Ruzzin
DickruzzinDESIGN at aol.com
920 Whittier Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, MI 48230
Phone: +313-824-0539 /// Cell: +313-300-9558