[DeTomaso] radiator

Dan Mixon tipo874 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 25 14:30:51 EDT 2007

I bought a Fluidyne a couple months ago. Before buying, I checked with
Fluidyne and they are made in the US.

Larry Stock includes a bottle of Norosion with the Fluidyne's he sells. He
said that stopped the leaking problem. http://norosion.com/

Summit Racing sells zinc anodes
http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.asp?N=700+115+321046&D=321046

You should also use distilled water in any radiator.

Aluminum radiators have been in production cars since the 60's.