[DeTomaso] Top Secret

Adin, David DavidAdin at mercydurango.org
Wed Jul 25 13:37:29 EDT 2007

I freakin'live here, AND own a Pantera, yet this was a surprise to me .
. . . (maybe I should have logged in?)

Rocky Mountain Exotics San Juan Skyway Tour 2007

September 21th through 23th, 2007

Open to a limited number of Sports and Exotic Cars

Join us for a beautiful Fall tour of the San Juan Skyway in Colorado!
Leaving from the Durango area, we will tour the Durango, Ridgeway and
Telluride scenic roadways taking in all the spectacular colors that
Colorado is famous for in the autumn.  What will make it even more
enjoyable are the sights and sounds of the other Sports and Exotic
automobiles on the road with you as you take it all in.

Best of all, the event is FREE.  You simply make your own reservations
at one of the host hotels and pay for your meals.  Wonderful scenery,
great food, awesome cars....what a combination!

For more information:

Please contact Darrell Ratchner at: Dratchner at comcast.net

or Jim Demick at:Dtomasocat at aol.com

Schedule Of Events

Event                              Location
Date                            Time

Arrival of Participants        The Lodge at Tamarron           September
21, 2007      All Day

Dinner at the Chophouse   The Lodge at Tamarron           September 21,
2007      6:00 pm Till?

Tour Starts                       The Lodge at Tamarron
September 22, 2007      9:00 am

First Stop                         Silverton, CO

Tour Continues                 Ouray, CO

Lunch/Car Show               True Grit Cafe - Ridgeway, CO
1:00pm

Last Stop                         Camels Garden - Telluride, CO
4:00pm

Dinner                              TBA - Telluride, CO
6:00pm

Car Show                         Main Street - Telluride, CO
September 23, 2007      9:00am - 10:00am

Event Cost

The event is FREE.  There is no charge to attend the tour with us.  You
are, however, responsible for your own lodging costs, food costs and any
other incidentals.  The hotels have been selected with the security of
your automobiles in mind.  There are a very limited number of rooms
available at the host hotels and we would encourage you to contact them
as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Host Hotels

Please Note:  We have obtained group rates at the host hotels.  You must
mention that you are with the Rocky Mountain Exotics Tour to get the
discount.  Reservations should be made as soon as possible due to the
limited availabilty of rooms.

The Lodge at Tamarron  ($112.00/Night)

50827 HWY 550 North Durango, CO 81301

800-678-1000

See Photos & Ammenities at:

http://www.durangomountainresort.com/index.cfm/fa/category.display/categ
ory_id/54

Camels Garden (starting at $180.00/Night)

250 West San Juan Ave. Telluride, CO

(970) 728-9300

See Photos & Ammenities at:

http://www.reservetravel.com/v5/redir.aspx?type=property&pid=181620&site