[DeTomaso] Incorrect gas gauge

Donny Williams Donnylee at ccwebster.net
Wed Jul 25 09:54:46 EDT 2007

Its likely a broken wire on the sender where the arm rides on the coiled
wires..I had this problem.  Reattaced a contact point where it was broken
and it has worked fine ever since.  I read full now when full, half when
half, and empty when empty....etc....   Pull it and take a look at it I bet
you have the same problem.