[DeTomaso] Bad head gasket question ?

Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com
Tue Jul 24 17:43:20 EDT 2007

I recall seeing that, my car definitely has it.

I also recall seeing Jesus, but that was after hanging upside down under
the dash for a few hours, probably less likely.

________________________________

From: Garth Rodericks [mailto:garth_rodericks at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:43 PM
To: Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Bad head gasket question ?

<<< When you replace the thermostat you should look inside the hole
where the thermostat sits and see something that looks like a brass
washer. >>>

This is what it looks like:
http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/images/updates_img/thermostat_restric
tor2.jpg

Here's Marlin Jack's email address: pantera1974 at verizon.net

Cheers!
Garth

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48256/*http://travel.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTF
hN2hucjlpBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwM1BHNlYwNncm91cHMEc2xrA2VtYWlsLW5jbQ-->
on Yahoo! Travel.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
Thank you.