[DeTomaso] New Engine

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:50:08 EDT 2007

> I desire that the engine fit under the engine screen to maintain the stock
> appearance.

The CHI intake is very tall and won't even come close to clearing the
stock engine screen.  The CHI intake is quite high, at least an inch
taller than my tallest high port intake, which is a couple of inches
taller than the flat pad Blue Thunder that won't clear the screen on
CHI 4V heads in Mike McDougal's Pantera.  You'd need Scott Cook's
dual plane intake manifold to clear.  It is sized for the 3V ports and
is only 10mm taller than the Ford dual plane.

Dan Jones