[DeTomaso] New Engine

Merrick Mouton mjmouton at performancemed.com
Tue Jul 24 14:35:21 EDT 2007

I am considering purchasing the 408 Cleveland stroker engine from McKeown Motorsport.  I desire that the engine fit under the engine screen to maintain the stock appearance.  I am not sure if the configuration will fit.  Does anyone have a similar engine and can let me know if it fits under the screen.  The configuration is:

351C with CHI 225 head
CHI intake manifold
Pro-Systems/MME carburetor
ICE Ignition System

Also I would like to know if anyone has experience with the ICE Ignition system.  McKeown is recommending this system but my understanding is it is fairly new product.

Thanks,
Merrick Mouton
mjmouton at performancemed.com