[DeTomaso] Incorrect gas gauge

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 14:29:45 EDT 2007

The circuit was designed by Ed Nauman.  He built one for me and it works great.  The gizmo works with a chip which uses the sending unit resistance, compares it to a look up table in the memory and sends the correct signal to the gage.  You have to go though a calibration cycle to set it up.  There is an article in the POCA news about two years ago on the circuit.  Ed if your listening I hope my description is correct.

"www.ProvaMo.com" <pantera007 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:   It was not "Me" Chuck that Ohm'ed, but I did test one gallon at a time, the
ohming was, I think, someone in the Nordic region perhaps.

Chuck