[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 36, Issue 19- Silver State

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 23:29:07 EDT 2007

Dawg,
I just talked to Tommy Hodges today and my car
is coming back to his shop tomorrow all done by the painters  while
I was vacationing in Europe.  Two weeks and it is painted!!!
along with fixing the rear engine mounts, welding in the
rear brace brackets, and also flairing the inner front fenders
a little so I don't cook the paint again in the seam. It might
be too nice to race!!!  Slacker to be????  My wife says as
soon as the Dawg calls you a slacker it will be on the trailer
and off chipping up that new paint job...
Still need to go thru the motor and a bunch of minor misc
items... Sept is too close but maybe Spring or Willow Springs
in November

Bob Benson (Not a slacker yet)
I better get to work on the Mustang before that Pantera
gets back and takes up all my time