[DeTomaso] IDA Webers - Power Enrichment

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 23 19:49:59 EDT 2007

Thanks everyone.  That answers my question.

Yes, I have been considering Webers.  I love the way my car runs right now, but a single 4 barrel is boring.  Fuel injection with TWMInduction throttle bodies would be a challenge, but a little too modern for my taste.  Webers would be just right.

I was also considering a Bud Moore box intake with either a dominator or an Autolite inline.  I'd have to epoxy the ports to fit my heads, though.  I don't think I could do that to a Bud Moore box intake.

I thought about turbos for a while too.  I haven't completely dropped that idea.

My next major project is A/C and heating, so I have a while to decide on induction.

Will.