[DeTomaso] NPC cross-ram manifold engine in "Transformers" Camero

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Jul 23 09:06:59 EDT 2007

Hi Ken,

That is normal for most movies that have anything to do with cars. They are
full of mistakes. I like when you get the shot of them driving along and the
shifter is in park, or when the steering wheel is 25% turned in one
direction or when the car is an automatic and you hear it shifting gears on
and on and on.

It drives (no pun) me nuts to know they spend millions on a movie and will
not even hire one of us as a consultant for 500K.

Larry (I'll do it) - Cleveland