[DeTomaso] drive on lifts

dyogi dyogi at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jul 22 17:23:26 EDT 2007

I bought the Pro Park 7 and have been totally satisfied with it.  It came
with 3 drip trays, caster wheels, jack pan, and ramps.  Easy to assemble and
operate.  I paid about $1800 at the time, I think its come down a few
hundred.  I liked the back yard buddy, no doubt about the design and quality
but I couldn't see spending twice the price that I paid which did not
include the accessories either.  FYI, just because it says "made in America"
doesn't necessarily mean it is.  If the majority of the parts are made in
America, they can label it as such.  Most of the vendors out source many of
the pieces of their lifts.  The claim can be misleading.  The Pro Park 7 can
be easily be move by one person with a car on it.

Aloha From Hawaii,

Dennis