[DeTomaso] CA DMV question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jul 22 17:10:09 EDT 2007

Case in point is the Pantera I purchased in CA.  The speedometer gear
drive had broken away at about 58,000 miles and was never replaced.  The
owner continued to drive the car with no working speedometer, but -did-
keep up on maintenance.  It's kind of funny to go through all the
receipts and see years and years of service, all with the exact same
mileage.  :)

I re-titled the car in CA just before it left, then re-titled it in WA.
No problems.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie