[DeTomaso] summertime and the livin' ain't easy

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 13:49:25 EDT 2007

Thanks Jim for your kind wishes.  Whoa, what a great idea!  And make mine
with convertible wings while you're at it.  Trials and tribulations of only using
one arm/hand:

10. can't bathe without arm in a plastic trash bag, which doesn't work so one
has to take cotton pads and paper towels to stuff in and absorb the moisture
(wet cast = new form of torture)
9. Can't blow dry hair
8. Deodorant under one arm
7. Typing significantly slowed
6. No bra
5. Can't close buttons
4. Putting lenses on major accomplishment
3. Holding 2 month old granddaughter, serious challenge
2. Can't make my infamous almond biscottis (maybe that's fortunate for others
as the last school friend who tried one, broke his bridge).
1. NO PANTERA DRIVING AFTER WAITING ALL YEAR FOR SUMMER VACATION!  :(

Message: 16