[DeTomaso] Where is the flasher unit?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 13:15:31 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/22/07 8:13:40 AM, dbakker at arrayasolutions.com writes:

> I figured it would be in the fuse block but I cant find it. Any tips on
> where to find it?
>
>>>The cars have a fusebox, and also a relay panel which also has the turn
signal flasher unit, seat belt buzzer etc.  The later cars (1973 and later) have
the relay panel mounted on the left side, in a corresponding location the
fusebox on the right side.   The earlier cars have the relay panel mounted on a
plate which is bolted to the underside of the dashboard, on the passenger side,
forward of the glovebox.

> Is there a good source with reference materials that show where things
> physically are?

The factory wiring diagram has a series of drawings on the back showing the
physical location of all the various electrictrical components....