[DeTomaso] drive on lifts

Chuck Adkinson chuck at pantera.ws
Sun Jul 22 12:10:26 EDT 2007

When I built my shop back in 2002 I decided to go with a pit instead of a
lift. It's 16' long, 6' deep and 3'feet wide. With more space I would have
purchased a lift as well. My Pantera straddles it easily and makes working
on the bottom side a breeze. A bonus is it also gives my in-laws a place to
stay when they visit (ugh).

Chuck Adkinson
www.pantera.ws