[DeTomaso] NPC cross-ram manifold engine in "Transformers" Camaro

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 02:18:26 EDT 2007

Over 40Gs for a banged up 77 Camaro! Geeez am I missing something here?

Dave Doddek <pantera at pobox.com> wrote:   Did anyone notice that they will ship this car for just under 15 bucks!!
Heck of a deal.

Dave "fake auction???" D

At 01:42 PM 7/21/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>That clapped out '77 Camaro from the movie could have been yours for a
paltry $40,100.01. Unfortunately, it didn't come with that killer motor.
That was apparently a "stunt double."
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200126643267
>

>Ken Green wrote:
> Garth,
>
> It may have been "double injected", but I was wished I could see it
better also. I guess when it cones out on DVD?

> All that work on the motor, and then 3 second of camera time. Sure
makes no sense to me.

> Ken
>
>Garth Rodericks wrote:
> I saw it, and it was a beautiful engine. I think she described it as
"double injected," but I
> don't recall the rest of the description. I did think it sounded like a
lot of buzzword mumbo
> jumbo at the time. Sure wish I were paying closer attention at that scene.
>
> Cheers!
> Garth

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
>Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo!
Games.