[DeTomaso] Seat Questions...

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 22 01:14:03 EDT 2007

Guys:

First of all, does anyone have a recommendation (good or bad) for an upholstery shop in the Sacramento area? And failing Sacramento, I'll go out to Northern California, including the San Francisco Bay area? I'm thinking about having my seats "remodeled"... or at least looking into the possibilities.... and the costs...

Second, I seem to recollect that somebody had (has) a set of BMW Recaro seats in their Pantera.... If I'm not having a delusional moment, can that "somebody" give me their thoughts, opinions, etc., on the seats.

Thanks,

Chris
(aka The Visor Crusher)

Chris Difani