[DeTomaso] Fuel pump inlet/outlet

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 23:35:19 EDT 2007

As usual, the simple approach is the easy one.  Course now, that's gonna
take one loooong finger to reach the fuel pump while turning the key with
the other hand ;-)).  Guess ET will have to help me one more time.

Thanks Bill

You would be pleased to know that Doug Braun completed the fifth marathon
session with me today helping me wire up my MSD ignition system and sort out
all the old original wiring and multiple half-brained fixes over the years.
All of us in the NW would be lost without him electrically.  I'll send you
pictures of the completed board when I take a couple.  I know you two have
shared opinions on stuff on the forum a number of times.

Take care
Mike

  _____