[DeTomaso] vacuum line schematics

charles buthala charlesbuthala at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 18:55:01 EDT 2007

When I purchased my car the vacuum lines for the brakes went from the carburetor port, to a "T".  One end of the "T" went to the brakes and the other went to the valve cover for cylinders 5-8.  I was wondering what other cars had as a routing schematic.  I get some confused looks when mechanics look at the set up.  Is this correct or is there a better way to route the lines so that the system works correctly.