[DeTomaso] NPC cross-ram manifold engine in "Transformers" Camaro

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 16:42:02 EDT 2007

That clapped out '77 Camaro from the movie could have been yours for a paltry $40,100.01. Unfortunately, it didn't come with that killer motor. That was apparently a "stunt double."
  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200126643267

Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Garth,

      It may have been "double injected", but I was wished I could see it better also.  I guess when it cones out on DVD?

       All that work on the motor, and then 3 second of camera time.  Sure makes no sense to me.

  Ken

Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I saw it, and it was a beautiful engine. I think she described it as "double injected," but I
  don't recall the rest of the description. I did think it sounded like a lot of buzzword mumbo
  jumbo at the time. Sure wish I were paying closer attention at that scene.

  Cheers!
  Garth

  Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!