[DeTomaso] NPC cross-ram manifold engine in "Transformers" Camero

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 14:12:07 EDT 2007

The Corvette GS cross-ram was a little different.  I had kind of a tapered box in the center with short tubes attached to the box and the Webers mounted to the tubes.  What I think I saw looked like the Moon SBC cross ram:

  http://www.mooneyesusa.com/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=1457&osCsid=ef7c61c2e0583234ab76d7979c9357fa

  Ken