[DeTomaso] Seattle Italian Concours d'Elegance - Sunday, September 2

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 13:18:34 EDT 2007

If anyone plans to be in the Seattle area on Labor Day weekend this year and
wants to join us for one of our best events of the year, here is the
information on the Seattle Italian Concours.  Let us know if you're coming!
You can see some great pictures of last year's show at
www.italianconcours.org.
Mike Thomas
Pres., Panteras Northwest

                       BUONGIORNO ITALIAN DESIGN LOVERS!
                        IT IS TIME FOR THE 15th ANNUAL
                       ITALIAN CONCOURS d ' ELEGANCE

The end of the Summer Car Season is approaching but the good news it that
there is still one more great Italian Car event to put onto your calendar.
Please plan on displaying your Ferrari along with many others to over 1,300
visitors on Sunday, September 2nd.

This year's featured Marque is actually the whole family of Italian
Motorcycles. Plan on viewing and talking to the owners of Ducati's,
Laverda's, Aprilia's, Benelli's, Bianchi's and Moto Guizzi's. Add
Lamborghini's, Alfa's, Maserati's, Fiat's, Iso Grifo's and Pantera's then
add to this some Italian Scooters and one will have a lot of Italian Design
to view and listen to. Now, throw in live Italian Opera at noon, while
eating Italian Sausage Sandwich's available at the Concours or your lunch of
choice from many surrounding restaurants, a wonderful "Goodie Bag", a great
gift from Griot's Garage for your pleasure and you have a pretty fine way to
end the year's car season.

As usual there will be a fine group of new and used vehicles displayed by
our Sponsors, Cats Exotics, Ferrari Maserati of Seattle, Lamborghini
Bellevue, Park Place Motors, My Other Car, Maserati International and Ducati
Seattle.  As always, Griot's Garage will have a presence with demonstrations
and their products. We will have the Seattle Hagarty Insurance agent present
and other Vendors to enjoy as well.

After years of having to move our location from spot to spot we think that
we may have finally found a long term home at the wonderful picturesque Des
Moines Marina, on the water. This is surrounded by boats, a waterfront park
and plenty of retail shops just blocks away from the Concours site.

Please join your fellow Club members and other Italian Vehicle enthusiasts
by downloading an application for display and to see photos of past events
and get directions to the Concours site at: www.italianconours.org or
contact me, Bruce Carroll (206-235-4711), for more information. Please be
advised that we hope to have all cars parked by 10:00AM and you can arrive
as early as 8:00AM. We open the gates to the public at 11:00AM, at 3:00PM we
will hold our Raffle and at 4:00 PM we start our Awards Ceremony for the
winners of our informal judging. Raffle tickets will be available most of
the day for our large Raffle with all of the proceeds donated to the Make a
Wish Foundation.

One last important item is for you to know that this is an all day event and
other than emergencies we request all cars to stay until the end of the
Awards Ceremony (usually 5:00-5:15 PM). This is due to safety issues for the
Public along with our event insurance requirements.