[DeTomaso] GT5S fender replacements...comments?

C Eus markushgroup at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 22:13:45 EDT 2007

Hi Gang:
  Been taking a good clooooose hard look at my forlorn 74. Since I have a mildly modified 72, been thinking about wide bodying the current project I have. I've been looking at some of the partial GT5S fender skin replacements. Anyone have experiences with these? How good are they?  Or, what about the Hall version? Any comments? Thanks. Cal #2428 and #6659d(amaged).