[DeTomaso] NPC: Cruise Control in the Rain

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 11:29:36 EDT 2007

Ford Mundano - 2.0 Diesel. The first company car i've ever had. It's 12 days old and boring. I've even had to give up my old BB4 Prelude for it. Oh Well! It's free, and so is the fuel and road tax and insurance. And i'm going to look at a Lotus Eclat in the morning....

  BTW Rover don't exist any more.

  And it's raining - Boy is it raining!

  Phil

Jim Hendrickson <chendric at bellsouth.net> wrote:

Mundano??? Is that a new Rover model or are you referring to the the Ford
Mundano?

(Ford Mundano is a favorite of sales persons the world over. In many
developed countries it is illegal to drive these in any other place than the
outside lane of a motorway and may not be further than three thousandths of
an inch from the car in front.)