[DeTomaso] NPC: Cruise Control in the Rain issue Fact

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 18:44:20 EDT 2007

I am humbled....The problem with 97% of the List is you are all afraid of your own shadows...you and Doug of course being part of the 3% exception. ;-]>

  MD, No wheelies but plenty of wheel time in snow, ice and rain.

asajay at asajay.com wrote:
  Oh Yeah! Well . . . well . . .
:)

Damn, hes good!

Let's just say, been there, done that. (I lived in Renton for a
while, across a winter and got to see what it's really like on your
side.) You ain't driven a high horsepower sports car until you've
driven it in 8 inches of snow, to and from work, 30+ miles each way
(uphill). :)

Asa Jay

Quoting Doug Braun :