[DeTomaso] Sobill's and Miss Kitty's BBQ - Bad News!!!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 18:15:03 EDT 2007

Bill,

I'm sorry to hear that Miss Kitty has again suffered from outrageous fortune.
  I certainly hope that she finds herself on the mend, sooner rather than
later.

Although I'm certainly not happy that she injured herself, I must say that
I'm glad the BBQ is postponed, only because I couldn't make it on the original
date.   It's a really fun party and I hope that the rescheduled date will
enable me to find my way down there for some great grub and great times!

Please give my best wishes to Miss Kitty.   And I advise getting her an
inflatable Michelin Man suit and instruct her to wear it at all times for two
months prior to your next scheduled party! :>)