[DeTomaso] Sobill's and Miss Kitty's BBQ - Bad News!!!

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 16:03:14 EDT 2007

Last year, while in Rome, Miss Kitty fell and broke her  shoulder. Shelve the
BBQ for 2006. The burger flipping arm is not up to the  correct standard.

Last Sunday, while out for our morning walk Miss Kitty tripped  on a curb,
fell, knocked herself out cold, and busted her left forehead  open. She got to
meet a nice policeman ("No, my husband did not hit me"),  the local fire
station paramedics, the Gerber Ambulance crew, and all the nice  folks at the Harbor
UCLA trauma center. After an interesting CAT scan for  internal bleeding and
stitches to close the main wound, she got to come home and  take a nap. She
has pretty much been napping off and on ever  since.

We held out hopes for Sunday, and Miss Kitty would give it a try,  but it is
not to be.

It's too bad, but the BBQ on Sunday is canceled.

Please help spread the bad news.

When Miss Kitty gets back to normal (what's normal?) we will  see about
rescheduling.

Sorry, but I think Miss Kitty needs more napping.

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com