[DeTomaso] Some Very Cool O2 sensors and More

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:34:54 EDT 2007

Doug,

  I have no idea, I guess it depends on the interface and if it propriatory.  Just off hand, I'd doubt that the Accel ECU generated a signal to drive a small display.  Seems pretty special purpose.

  We probably could find someone to generate an interface if you really want it, but could be BUCKS.

  Ken

Dee Hart <qqpursuit at gmail.com> wrote:
  Ken...........................yes these gauges are very nice, I wonder if you can drive their gauge off of something other that thier own proprietary collector device.   I would like it if I could drive it via an Accel Gen7 box.................that would be good.

Doug.H

  On 7/17/07, Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:  http://www.plxdevices.com/