[DeTomaso] ZF Cooling

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Wed Jul 18 11:58:05 EDT 2007

Some place I have photos of a GT 40 with an oil cooler on the ZF. I think
the bosses are still cast into our ZF cases. But remember that the ZF is
flipped in the Pantera.

I think it is a good idea to install one. Low dollars spent to save big
dollars.

This is an electric pump I have looked at for a different application.
http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/mocal1.htm

Full kit
http://www.bimmerworld.com/html/differential-fluid-cooler.htm

I was also looking at a pump to be driven by belt off one of the drive
shafts. I think they do this in NASCAR.

What about putting the cooler in the back where the AC one is?

Larry (coolman)- Cleveland