[DeTomaso] Paint chipped

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 08:36:21 EDT 2007

Sounds like it's time for a clutch. Pantera's use a specfic unit. personally, I would purchase from a Pantera vendor, Hall, PPC, Wilkinson, etc. If all your blinkers are non working, go to fusebox..first. Paint chip depends on color, and how picky you are. A solid color will touch up a lot better than a metallic. Welcome to the family.  Bill 1362