[DeTomaso] NPC: Cruise Control in the Rain issue

MyCars MyCars at Comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 02:16:11 EDT 2007

Cruise Control... Isn't that the guy on the motorcycle with the all
important boots & glasses flashing some bright light in your eyes &
he'll hand you a ticket if you don't control your cruising speed?