[DeTomaso] Nut Inserts for Air dam install

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Tue Jul 17 15:58:14 EDT 2007

Those nut certs are quite sturdy,so they will have no problem holding your
air dam.I have used them in different applications as their better than pop
rivets in many situations.Just remember to torque the screw on the nut cert
so that the claws spread out fully,BEFORE you mount the airdam on,as the
force to do it otherwise can damage your airdam.

Best regards
Øyvind Bakken