[DeTomaso] FW: a different clutch question

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 07:38:51 EDT 2007

Later models have a clutch effort reduction kit on the pedal linkage. Ron in WA has a vacuum booster on his car. It is from a 95 turbo Mistubishi 3000 gt.  I switched to a center force from Hall. It did not seem much easier at first, but I think is is now after a few thousand miles. You may be able to aquire an effort reduction kit or a pedal assy from a later car. I know the feeling in the calf muscle.