[DeTomaso] Keeper

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Mon Jul 16 19:44:21 EDT 2007

	When I installed my engine, my wife was there to help me guide it in.
Whenever I need another hand assembling or disassembling something and my
boys aren't around, she's there to lend it.  She parks her car in the
driveway so both of my hobby cars can be in the garage.  She puts up with
car parts in the den (for storage) and bathtub (for cleaning) and sometimes
in the oven (for baking fresh paint).

	When I caught my engine on fire she ran for parts (to replace the burned
hoses and belt) in rush hour traffic (took her 2 hours).  When she got back
she helped me clean off the extinguisher residue that was all over
everything.  All this so I could attend a Pantera meet the next day.

	She loves the Pantera as much as I do.  She's definitely a keeper.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505