[DeTomaso] Nut Inserts for Air dam install

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 18:51:17 EDT 2007

I am getting ready to install my front air dam and I have a question about nut inserts. The air dam came with nut certs that require a special installation tool that I don't have. I could buy one, but I ran accross a different nut cert that doesn't require an installation tool. It looks like this:

  http://oemfasteningsystems.thomasnet.com/viewitems/pop-jack-nuts/pop-jack-nut-threaded-inserts?&forward=1

  Do these look like they are strong enough to hold the air dam on?

  thanx,

  John