[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 36, Issue 14

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Mon Jul 16 18:05:18 EDT 2007

Yes Paul,i belived the "fat" brakes were specific for the GT5 serie,as their
so named in the pantera partsbook,so if there are more owners of
narrowbodied(GTS) panteras from the 80`s that can chime in to tell what kind
of brakes they have,we may sort this out.And if the owners need help to
recognise witch type of brakes,please feel free to contact me.I do not know
if the later pushbuttondesign ac-system and reclining seats were specific to
the widebodies only,but i doubt they were.

Best regards
Øyvind Bakken